Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mailbox Monday for May 15



Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. Mailbox Monday now has a permanent home on its blog. Link up to share your MM.

Love these new Italian-themed books that are in my mailbox this week. Can you tell I'm itching to go to Italy?

I got this one free when I signed up to the author's newsletter. This one is a novella and I devoured it. She's written other books set in Italy and I plan to read them too. 


This one is on tour with Italy Book Tours from June 19 to 30. I really enjoyed the author's first book and I look forward to reading this one.


I couldn't help getting a copy when I saw this free on Kindle. A foodie mystery set in Tuscany? Yeah, I'm in.



I couldn't resist this one when I saw it on several blogs. It's a true account set in Italy during WWII.


Did you get any good books in your mailbox this week?

7 comments:

  1. I bet you're counting the days until you go. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to go next year. This year we are deep in renovations.

      Delete
  2. I like a good novella so adding A Matter of Glass to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Matter of Glass looks VERY good,

    ENJOY your books.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Matter of Glass looks good. I eyed Beneath a Scarlet Sky too. Nice haul. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent website you have here: so much cool information!.. expat

    ReplyDelete